Me: I like buddies and existential best, but that’s probably a given…
Jeff: *shocked face*
Me: Now if only I can combine the two…
This encapsulates 80% of my interests. The other 20% is robots and combat sports.
EXISTENTIAL BUDDIES IS ALSO 80% OF MY INTERESTS
the other 20% is cheekbones and darkness and sass
well done drinks all around.
I love all of you x1000
I too wish for an existential buddies reboot
With 20% adorable cupcakes and heinous perversion